Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Endless howling XI and an update

Haven't posted some old stuff in quite a while so here they are. To be honest, I'm without new stuff to post, so this is basically to keep the blog running.
I'll be doing a lot of writing in the coming period, hopefully that will hold your attention. As I stated already, there is an exciting show coming up this Sunday in Novi Sad, namely "Alpinist", "Reflections of Internal Rain" and "Conviction", so I will most definitely be inclined to write a review about the event. Also, I have several writing projects on my mind which I have thought about in a while now and I'm really hoping that I will manage to set them in motion soon.
Also, the buttons are coming to a finish, so expect pictures of the final product! Probably next week all will be completed. 30 buttons are being made, so it's quite limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment