Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Endless howling XIII and button update



Insanely proud to announce that the blog buttons are officially done! Took a while to get set up and all, but they are finally done and I'm happy the way they turned out, hopefully you will too. I took some pics, so check them out.
As it was announced, it's just a small number of buttons, 30 in total, two designs, fifteen each. The idea is to send them for free to anyone interested, basically I did this because I think it's a nice thing to have for a blog, quite unusual. So, whoever is interested, send me your address and which buttons you want on my mail and you'll get them for free. Some of you who have already said that they will order also stated that they want to pay for them in some way. I definitely don't want to price tag this, it's done as a thank you to all those who follow my blog, but if you do want to send something back, then I will make sure that it's used to further expand this idea of mine about a blog/label/distro/something:) Thanks in advance for the attention and interest, I'm overtly happy to take all of this onto a next level.


No comments:

Post a Comment