Sunday, October 10, 2010

Endless howling XV and a short report

I have been meaning to post some new stuff (which I promised I will post soon actually), but the fact is that I am so damn tired. The last few days were quite brOOtal for me, Friday was consumed with me helping out a friend with her master degree work, but yesterday was even worse. At noon I had a job interview, which luckily went good, so I got a new job. It pays shitty, but it seems it is not so hard and time consuming so we'll see. But the day didn't stop there, I had another job interview later that night, applied for some writing job over the internet and I had to write three articles...fuck, that was so brain melting. Needless to say, I pulled it off, only for the employer not to show up...
But enough talk, I'll just post some old stuff tonight, since I really can't push myself to write, yesterday killed me. Just for the record, this post seals the old link threads, so this is the final "endless howling" compilation, if we are to call it like that. The good thing is that it ends pretty well, me getting this job will help out the diy workshop project I mentioned in the previous report. These "compilations" didn't really contain a lot of old tunes that I love, but I will definitely be posting those older screamo projects, some time in the future. Hope you enjoyed the howling...


No comments:

Post a Comment