Sunday, February 6, 2011

Small blog updates

I was ultimately bored for the past two days, so I changed some bits and pieces on the blog. Might as well update you about it in a post.
First the important stuff. I updated the Theme of Laura tour post, since some stuff changed and got confirmed, so check it out. Also I forgot to write in the initial post that they have a tour buddy, the band Oak, so that was also added.
While we are at the touring info, I added an "active tour news" section above the shoutbox. I really want to help out bands with touring via the blog, so I suppose it is handy that all that stuff always appears on the front page. I've also added a "label" for such posts, so it's further simplified.
Speaking of labels, the list was such a mess it really irritated me. So I used the good, old trick and just added a "*" in front of every genre, so the list looks a lot more decent.
As far as some plans go, I'll be writing about one cool band in a day or two, if I manage to climb out of this pit of boredom. The thing I'm really expecting is an interview for which I already sent the questions to the band, very excited about that. And there is one interview I'm waiting confirmation for, so expect to read a lot of stuff.
Hm, while we are at it, if anyone has a suggestion about a band they want me to interview, feel free to send some suggestions!
That is it, thanks for the attention, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment