Saturday, April 2, 2011

Small updates

Up front I really have to say how sorry I am for not providing too much posts lately. My mood is quite swinging lately and although I'm feeling quite positive and full of energy, I'm actually having a tough time to sit down and write. My focus is (among other great things) mainly on my band at the moment, so most of the time I am actually pondering about that. Needless to say, I won't abandon NWNP (ever), I just need to get back to full gear, which I will most certainly try.
Aside of that, there are cool things coming up. I have updated the "Tigersuit" zine page, since a new, third issue came out. Check it out and sit tight for further updates because the fourth issue is planned to be in English!
In a couple of days an interview I did with "Thou" will be posted. It took quite some time to be done, but Bryan was extremely honest about the delay, so I really can't blame him and the rest of the band. The delay actually made me be excited about the interview that much greater and I really hope you all will enjoy it, since it is rather long and quite detailed. As for the interview I did with "Laatste Halte" for "Tigersuit" will most likely be posted in a day or two.
Luka and I are planning to do a series of interviews with names such as "Deafheaven", "Ghostlimb" and "Graf Orlock", but we are yet to contact the bands. Hope I tickled your interest a bit!
In any case, this was just to let you know that your host is still alive and kicking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment