Wednesday, June 29, 2011

City Cop - August 2011 USA tour

I got a little lazy these days as far as posting goes, since I can't make myself listen to some new tunes simply because my room is being raped by "Cult Of Luna" for three straight days. Anyways, the good fellas from "City Cop" asked me to post their tour dates, thus keeping the blog alive.
On a bit more serious note, "City Cop" will hit the road in the first half of August throughout the Southern United States. They already have a set up plan and some dates, but they could still use some help. The dates are as follows:

August 5- South Bend, Indiana with "PESSOA"
August 6- Louisville, Kentucky
August 7- Knoxville, Tennessee
August 8- TBA, Mississippi with "Les Doux", "Shark Bait"
August 9- Tallahassee, Florida
August 10- Orlando, Florida with "City of Ifa"
August 11- need help (south carolina/georgia area)
August 12- Fletcher, North Carolina with "Issachar"
August 13- need help (baltimore area)
August 14- Pittsburgh, PA

If you have some info or can directly help the band out, contact them via their email address:
citycoptheband AT gmail DOT com

Also be sure to check out the bands that will be playing alongside "City Cop" since I posted their page links above, some amazing stuff going on I must say. 

1 comment: