Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Have A Live Journal...

...well, not exactly, I just found the "Tunes For Bears To Dance To" song to be an appropriate title for this post. So in truth I was completely bored out of my skull today and instead of doing something useful I opened a tumblr page. Yeah. Guess it is time to see what all the hype is about. But seriously, myspace became completely useless and I don't check it out anymore, twitter also seems kinda pointless and there seems to be a growing trend that bands open up either blogspot or tumblr pages, so I guess I want to cover both platforms for band updates. In any case, that page won't be solely dedicated to "Natures With No Plagues", rather it will contain random shit I do/read/watch/listen/etc. Of course, I will write updates concerning the blog and all. It is scarce with content for the moment, but you are all welcome to check it out here.
I'll take this chance to also update you boys and girls regarding some future interviews Luka and me are going to work on. The questions have already been sent to Austin from "Panopticon" and we are eagerly expecting his reply. In preparation is an interview with the great new band "Homunculi", a post rock/black metal project containing members off "Motim", as well as an interview with the legendary crust/doom band "Agrimonia". In any case a lot of interesting stuff is coming up, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment