Monday, December 5, 2011

Smallish updates

I really haven't been in the mood for writing these days, since my mind has been preoccupied by some other interesting things, but I'll get back on track in a short while, especially since a number of packages arrived at my door. In the meantime, I took the time to edit some reviews I did at the start of this blog, since I have discovered a lot of typos and pics gone missing. Going to filter the entire blog this way, so it might take some time. Additionally, interview questions have been sent to the band "Resurrectionists", so hopefully that will break the chain of failed interviews I have been faced with in the past couple of months.
Also, just wanted to draw your attention toward a new update on the "Tigersuit Zine" page. Merch has been added as a way to raise some money for the printing of issue number four. Go and check it out and get in touch if you are interested in those cool "Tigersuit" bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment