Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vestiges European Summer Tour 2012


This tour is well under way, but I just decided to post this here in case someone missed out on the initial news. That and, truth be told, I like the tour poster quite a lot. Either way, "Vestiges" are on the road for a massive six week period and the only thing I urge my readers to do is to go and attend at least one show! I'll be lucky enough to see them on both "New Noise" and in the Netherlands the day later, even traveling with them in the process, so in case you happen to be on those gigs come by and say hi!
In case you are, for some obscure reason, unfamiliar with the band you can check out the interview I did with them, found here and even in the printed edition of "Tigersuit" zine number two! Also visit their facebook page, found here, for more consistent tour updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment