Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Endless howling XIV and a report

I have increased downtime between posts, but for several reasons. As stated before, the buttons got me completely disorganized. I was so busy talking to people who wrote about the buttons and the blog in general and I was absolutely stunned at what some of you think about all of this...but that deserves a special note and a post for itself. Second, concerning the button thing, I was quite motivated to take the next step and to set up a sort of diy workshop at my place, so a lot of planning and talking to people (yet again) consumes my time. On top of it all, there are a lot of geek projects I'm indulged in (for which you can get hints on my twitter page) and the fact that there are some things about my faculty which are worrying me and which I must take care of, as well as the fact that I'm trying to get a job to manage and finance the diy workshop. On an extra note, I have been added to the contributors list for the CMHWAK blog, so a bit of time will fly over there.
Despite it all, do not worry, this blog will not die and in fact I think it will blossom. I have some more ideas and plans for it, one new interview also coming up and a bunch of releases I need to post. So fear not, this is really something that I want to keep going and it really makes me happy along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment