Monday, July 18, 2011

Endless tourlife

This month has been extremely scarce with posts and although I didn't initially planned for it to be like that, sadly it is. I've had a lot of things that sabotaged my writing for July, some ups and some downs, though the majority is made out of quite positive events and energy. The main reason that the post count for this month will be stuck at three (with this post four) is that I will be away from home for two-something weeks. As I write this my room has scattered stuff on the floor which I need to pack and set off to hit the road later this evening. Yeah, finally my gig plans blossomed, since the previous ideas about seeing "Raein", "The Black Dahlia Murder" and "Parkway Drive " have failed miserably. This roadtrip is happening simply because this time I have the best and most wonderful travel companion on the planet, thus the planning was extremely easy and actually fun to do.
In any case, we will be catching the most epic gig, featuring "Neurosis", "Amenra" and Ufomammut" tomorrow evening in Vienna, followed by "Mono", "The Red Sparrows" and "Circle of Light" the day after, if we feel up to it actually. All  gigs concerning Fluff fest will follow afterwards (both pre/post Fluff gigs and Fluff fest itself) and some other shows in Czech Republic, which are somewhat optional. On the way home there will be a gig with "La Dispute", "Touche Amore", "Death Is Not So Glamorous", "Libido Wins", "Dance or Die!!!" and "Wasted Struggle" in Budapest.
So the point of this post is that you boys and girls should expect a lot of material for the blog and not get worried about it being in hibernation until August. There will be show reviews, I'll also try to catch some interviews, some of which are already arranged and some if I muster enough balls to talk to people (shy me, yeah) and I'll be writing a sort of roadtrip journal and stuff like that. Hopefully the blog will be having various content in the next month, but until then expect no updates. If I grab some interwebz time at a certain point I might update my Tumblr page about what is going on. That is all for now from your humble host, see you in August or on the road!

Love,
Stefan xmoonxhowlerx

1 comment: