Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Circle Takes The Square - Decompositions - Vol I. Chapter 1. Rites of Initiation (2011)


http://ctts.bandcamp.com/

Just a quick update on this nigh cataclysmic event, in case someone missed the news. After seven years of waiting, of rumors, of people losing hope that they will ever hear something from this band again, of some (undeserved) internet hate, the new material from "Circle Takes The Square" has finally grasped the light of day. Four new, incredible songs are being streamed on the band's bandcamp page, while the physical release will be out  in November. Until the entire release is out I will hold my thoughts for myself, but the important thing is that I consider this a release worthy of its predecessor. No words for now, just listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment