Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Vivre

This is just a tiny post to wish all of my readers happy holidays and a happy new year. I sincerely hope that all of you will have a great upcoming year with a lot of success and memorable moments.
I've been quite absent from here due to a number of reasons. First, I fell really ill for a number of days, so I was pretty much stuck in my bed with zero motivation for anything except for sleep. Afterwards I finally had my thesis defense scheduled which needed some dose of preparation. And on top of that, my girlfriend finally came over to visit, so pretty much all my attention is consumed with spending as much time as I can with her. 
Needless to say, I'll be continuing with regular updates quite soon, first post being focused on a small retrospective of the previous year. I have a lot of things to do around here, so hopefully you stick around to check all of that out. Thanks for the patience, see you soon!

3 comments: