Sunday, June 27, 2010

Suis La Lune - US tour (2010)


Download

I found this on the interwebz yesterday, but lacked time to post it here. Must admit, I gave it quite a lot of time and thought about writing something for this release. And in the end, I think I won't put a writeup for it. Whoever knows me a bit better (or just plainly looked at my lastfm page), knows that "Suis La Lune" is definitely my favorite band, so writing anything about them would either end up not being good enough or just too full of praise that it would sound stupid. I guess that when you truly love a band so much, you end up not knowing what to properly say about them. And besides, they don't deserve just a writeup, but instead a full, real review or an interview or something. So, enough babbling, just download this...

1 comment:

  1. Love your page, continue the great work :)

    ReplyDelete